The role is based in the GMT+8 Timezone. We can engage you in Singapore, China or remotely if applicable. About Us DeGate is limit orders, decentralised.
The role is based in the GMT+8 Timezone. We can engage you in Singapore, China or remotely if
DeGate is limit orders, decentralised.
We are an order book-centric Decentralised Exchange (DEX) trading protocol that is secured by
Ethereum, utilising a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) structure that has full control
over its treasury. As a next-gen DEX, DeGate aims to make decentralised exchange trading
mainstream and accessible to all, with key features such as Order Book Trading, Leverage
Capabilities, and Super-fast Transaction Times amongst others.
Want further depth? Maybe this video can help:
We Want You
We are looking for individuals who are keen to join our group of talented project contributors. You
are someone who:
- has an immense interest in blockchain-related technology
- well on your way to being a Crypto-Native
- has an insatiable thirst for growth and learning,
- is keen to build and grow together with the industry
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement Zero-Knowledge rollups by integrating Zero-Knowledge proof into the
- Understand the unique characteristics of trading systems and grid trading methodology;
- Research and design new Zero-Knowledge proof methodologies, thus reducing on-chain cost
as much as possible while ensuring performance;
- Keep engineering teams up-to-date with the latest Zero-Knowledge Proof research.
What you’ll need
- Proficient in cryptography subjects such as Zero-Knowledge Proof, secure multi-party
computation, threshold signature, ring signature, aggregate signature and homomorphic
- Solid competency and knowledge in the area of Security in Cryptography;
- Proficient in the principles and implementations of Zero-Knowledge Proof algorithms.
Proficient in applying the principles and secondary development of commonly used tool
- Proficient in C/C++/Rust and other languages to implement and optimize algorithms;
- Possess strong ability in documentation, and can accurately explain the most cutting-edge
cryptography technology to others.
- Preferably someone who has been closely following the developments and achievements in
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree or above with disciplines in computer science, information
security, and applied mathematics. Doctorate degree would be highly preferred;
- Preferably with published papers at international cryptography conferences are preferred;
- Good command of English and Chinese language due to communication and documentation
in such mediums.