Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economi
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Yield Desk Trader – UK, London
The role As a Yield Desk Trader, you will be looking to make a direct impact to the firm’s trading profits by leveraging your previous market knowledge and help build an entirely new strategy alongside the Head of Strategy and Trading and other Traders that are highly motivated and driven by success.
- Minimum of 4 years of trading, some of these years must be from Cryptocurrency & Defi
- Manage a fast-growing book of cryptocurrency assets
- Be familiar with non-crypto assets and make investment decision as opportunities arise
- Be aware of market conditions, and anticipate changes
- BS/MS from math/finance or other relevant fields
- Strong numerical and quantitative analysis skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Additional desired skills/experience:
- Ability to communicate on different platforms
- Capable of working under stressful market conditions
- Familiar with different blockchain exchanges
- Being able to bridge finance and technology is a plus
- Familiarity with legal agreements and regulation landscape
- Previous experience in commercial banking or managing an office major plus
- Team player
- Being able to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
- Disciplined personality
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited time off policy
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible working hours upon coordination with trading team
- Additional benefits to be instituted as your region’s team grows
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in London as we build our presence in EMEA.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations