Do you have a deep curiosity for financial services, technology, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, NFTs or ICOs? (in an advanced, multi-tenant, Microsoft 365/Azure,…...
(in an advanced, multi-tenant, Microsoft 365/Azure, and on-premise infrastructure)
Your Profile: somewhere between the “roles” framed by
in either a “Team Member” or “Team Lead”.
Sygnum is amazing and unique. Join us to build the next generation Corporate Information Technology Support (CTSS) organization and have impact, influence business growth, and work with a great, global team. We are looking for some passionate and motivated team members.
Drive the newly-formed Corporate Technology Support Services as a Team Member or Team Lead and discover fresh ways to optimize the digital business tools and physical workspaces of the Sygnum team. We are the corporate IT platform developers, pushing forward with best-of-breed Office365/MS Dynamics business tools and pusing small innovations as a team.
Do you have a deep curiosity for financial services, technology, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, NFTs or ICOs?
Do you desire to work with a great team and company that really understands the value of Information Technology and its impact?
What you can expect
- We are an international, inclusive and ethical company driven by our values
- Our team members aim for a company-wide SecDevOps mindset and will be implementing infrastructure-as-code wherever possible
- Ongoing further education – we must learn to innovate and we are open to securely test latest technologies
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth
- Participate and lead small projects to optimise and leverage Microsoft E5 / Office365 and MS Dynamics / Dataverse / DLP / ML / PowerAutomate / Automation and more.
- Operate and maintain multiple Azure environments (Dev/Staging/Production)
- Collaborate to support, monitor and improve corporate
- Collect and process requests from internal customers
- Active participation in projects such as security processes, establishment of workflow procedures etc.
- Be part of or lead the team in Departmental Permission Management Tool development to streamline the processing of on- and off-boarding of employees and external partners
- You have several years of experience in support/engineering IT workplace management with Microsoft technologies
- You are innovative, willing to learn, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- You know how to find and prioritise business value in your work.
- You are motivated to work on your own, but you know that collaboration and communication will ensure your team will succeed. You are equally motivated by teamwork.
- You strive to elevate others to succeed around you.
- You want to work with people from lots of different skills and departments
- You fight in the trenches and bask in the glory of work you can be proud of.
- You are generally comfortable with an 80-100% English language working environment
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
We are looking for an IT innovator to join our high-impact team based in Zurich.