Based on a unique blockchain based decentralized edge architecture, the Actyx platform reduces the cost of developing and operating reliable shop-floor software…...
**Actyx is seeking a worker student or full-time intern to help develop the business out of our Munich HQ.
About the role:
The Working Student / Intern Business Development at Actyx will take ownership for a variety of sales and marketing initiatives and projects collaborating with all members of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an environment that comes with more responsibility than at any other traditional working student or intern position. It also offers excellent options for learning about the current developments and future of digital factories and the dynamics around building an ecosystem for an enterprise software development platform.
- Take responsibility starting on Day-1 and get your hands dirty in the field
- Research market segments and identify potential partners in these segments in different countries
- Prepare internal partner events such as hackathons and business events
- Identify opportunities for marketing activities and prepare trade fairs, conferences and other external events
- Prepare and assist in individual meetings with partners and end-customers
- Support in establishing new structures and processes allowing the company to scale efficiently throughout Partner Management
- Design and refine messaging and collateral according to your learnings while working and talking the team
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in science, engineering or business with outstanding results
- You have gained relevant practical experience in the area of business development, engineering, venture development or entrepreneurship, preferably in a startup, an incubator and/or consultancy
- You love challenges and can work independently, you have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done attitude and are always thinking one step ahead
- You are experienced in managing multiple concurrent tasks in high-velocity environments
- You have excellent analytical skills, work diligently, have great attention to detail and are able to deliver results under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
- More responsibility and ability to deliver than at any other traditional working student or intern positions, with full respect and stake at every meeting table
- Gain deep insights into state-of-the-art software development and manufacturing processes in the domain of “Industry 4.0”
- A world-class multicultural team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
- A high paced startup environment with low hierarchies
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Prospect of a permanent job at a fast-growing startup
You want autonomy, responsibility and you really want to grow with us? You have limitless energy, tenacity and love the thrill of the hunt? If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application!