Job description Next Big Thing is a company builder focused on the machine economy. We are building a series of fast growth deep tech ventures based on technologies such as AI, IoT and Blockchain, t
Next Big Thing is a company builder focused on the machine economy. We are building a series of fast growth deep tech ventures based on technologies such as AI, IoT and Blockchain, to transform the way the world works for decades to come. Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs and industry specialists support founders with deep expertise and clear vision to build their next big.
At NBT, Design plays a highly interdisciplinary role which means close collaboration with the Venture and NBT Marketing Team as well as the Venture Development, and Product Team.
In the role as Working Student you will support and work closely with our Design Lead and learn about Product Cycles, UI/UX Design and UX Research as well as about the overall role that design plays in building companies from scratch.
We are looking for you when you are enthusiastic about innovative design strategies and contributing to our ventures’ journey. You must be an enrolled student, ideally in a design related study course for at least the next 6 months.
In this role you will
- Support in creating social media content for the NBT ventures by contributing to their the social media activity
- Design visuals that align with the ventures’ brand design
- Create brand design assets such as infographics, presentations, moodboards and landing pages
- Learn and support in building prototypes/wireframes for brands, websites and apps
- Conduct image research & research about design trends
- Enrolled in a design related study course
- First experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator Indesign) and Google Suite
- Interest in technology, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Passion to learn new skills and to solve problems creatively
- Top communication skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- First experience in programs such as After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Copywriting, Figma or Sketch
- Sense for aesthetics and enthusiasm for the intersection of technology and design
- Fluency in German
Whats in it for you
- Hybrid working model (Home Office & Office)
- Flexible working hours
- International and multi-skilled team
- Hardware choice between Mac and Windows
- New and well equipped office in the HGHI Tower directly at S Bahn Tiergarten
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application – including your portfolio if available!