To think along with clients and sell. BTS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into…...
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Business Transformation Services(BTS) is the world’s largest consulting services organization and a Workday Platinum partner. BTS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. BTS provides HCM and Finance consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of the Workday solution.
We are seeking experienced Workday HCM and Financials Solution Architects, to join our vibrant and growing Workday practice. Candidates for this role should have solution sales and delivery experience with Workday, must be client-facing and able to present proposals, with proven written and verbal communication skills.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Our team is expanding and we are hiring Workday HCM & Financials Solution Architect professionals.
- As a Workday solution architect you will have a deep and broad knowledge of Workday, with experience of leading solution design and implementation accross modules (i.e. HCM Core, Talent, Payroll) and or Finance ( i.e. Customer , assets, Supplier, Banking, accounting) for large and or complex organisations. As solution owner you will design and deliver innovative solutions that deliver value for our customers.
- You bring a depth of expertise in understanding the touchpoints and interdependencies between modules, and third-party solutions and will own the solution design and lead the functional team to successfully deliver Workday.
- With a broad range of Workday certifications, and with hands on configuration skills, you will work alongside our internal technology and consulting teams (RPA,AI, Talent & transformation and Finance Transformation) , you will focus design on user experience to deliver best in class solutions for our customers. You will Consult on the design development, testing, implementation, administration, support and enhancement of Workday Security. Develop proof of concept solutions based on business requirements and build strong relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Partner with internal technology teams and vendors to ensure alignment of processes to systems and tools, and ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of advice. Act as an active member for the Workday community – stay current with new Workday updates to ensure the latest innovations are activated where they can deliver tactical benefits.
- Working with many of the largest organisations in the world our Workday consultants get involved in many of the most exciting projects, from bid and design right through to implementation and delivery. You’ll work on our top tier client portfolio at the cutting edge of business and cognitive technology, working closely with a variety of stakeholders. At IBM, you’ll get experience with projects that span the globe, and work with the world’s largest experienced services skill pool, in more than 170 countries worldwide.
- Leading on practice innovation and the development of our functional team
- As part of sales process, to meet prospective client needs designing and estimating innovative solutions centred upon workday that will deliver a world class user experience, leveraging the latest exponential technologies. (intelligent workflows, blockchain, virtual agents, AI)
- Supporting pursuit teams throughout the sales process, defining and educating our customers with innovative solutions, articulated through written, and oral presentation
- Lead the project solution design and delivery overseeing the functional team to successfully deliver Workday.
- Maintain a competitor awareness, and network within IBM to build Points of views and innovative solutions that really deliver customer value.
- Lead by example, and maintain a strong presence in the Workday Community
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team – as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job…IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in a proven track record delivering complex Workday HCM & Payroll and or financials projects
- Experience and a proven track record in Workday Solution sales leadership
- Must have lead solutioning for 2 or more End to End Workday Implementations demonstrating hands-on design/solutioning, configuration and testing experience for either of the following solution areas – HCM & Payroll or Financials
- Demonstrate experience in designing innovative solutions that have delivered customer value
- Experience of building, managing and mentoring a team of Workday solution consultants
- Workday HCM core / finance core current Certifications required.
- Be able to identify strategies, alternatives, approaches, risks, and mitigations to meet requirements, as well as assist in testing and resolving issues.
- Experience of developing methodology and continuous improvements in delivery
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Two or more Workday certifications, in addition to Core HCM or Core Financials – Experience of both financial and HCM desirable
- Experience selling and delivering HCM & Payroll technology programs (not just Workday)
- A knowledge of cognitive technologies, and their integration with Workday
- Professional qualification and or experience in HCM, Payroll or Finance
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.