Web3 Research Analyst We are looking for a Web3 Research Analyst to help us build functional large-scale web3 projects and tools that serves millions of unique visitors and billions of requests per
We are looking for a Web3 Research Analyst to help us build functional large-scale web3 projects and tools that serves millions of unique visitors and billions of requests per day.
- Location: Full-Remote, Anywhere (EU/US/CA/UK/BY)
- Currency: USD, EUR, or GBP
- Contract: Self-Employed / Contractor
OMG (Online Media Group) is a digital media agency and content delivery platform. We are attentive, innovative, disruptive, and work tirelessly in our mission to inform and entertain worldwide audiences. Our platform serves globally recognized brands and reaches a monthly audience of over 20 million across nearly 50 billion engagement moments.
Working at OMG
At our core, we are a technology driven organization; our people are highly skilled, creative, and focused on the goal. Some of them are generalists, some are specialists, all are problem solvers who want to see their input make a difference to our success. The senior leadership has a demonstrated track record, a vast amount of experience to share, and thrives on helping people succeed and grow.
We offer the opportunity to become part of our international, full-remote, organization; a dynamic, fast moving, but ultimately fun and challenging environment where we value independence and initiative, create opportunities for career development, and eliminate friction so that we can be an organization where everyone can deliver their absolute best.
About the Role
Our organization has multiple Web3 projects in the pipeline for 2022-2023, in this role you will be responsible for exploring various high-level ideas and translate those into functional proof-of-concepts.
- Research blockchain and web3 technologies, APIs, frameworks
- Write proof-of-concepts for various web3 projects
- Provide guidance to the development teams for projects which go beyond the proof-of-concept phase
- In-depth understanding of blockchain and web3 technologies (and their limitations)
- Working knowledge of Solidity, Go, Node, Rust
- Good knowledge of scripting languages
- Aptitude for acquiring and developing new technology skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field, or equivalent experience