Build world-class Web3 products, with a primary focus around cryptoart, blockchain-powered gaming (Play to Earn) and DeFi. You'll have an advantage if you have....
Position: Web3 Product Manager
Role: Full time
Why work with us
Boson Protocol enables an open tokenized economy by automating digital to physical redemptions using NFTs encoded with game theory. Boson Protocol disrupts e-commerce platforms by tokenizing Things and commerce data within a liquid digital market, built on DeFi. We call this Decentralized Autonomous Commerce.
Boson Protocol’s vision is to enable a capture resistant, decentralized commerce ecosystem, by funding and accelerating the development of a stack of specialized applications to disrupt, demonopolize and democratize commerce.
We are empowering builders and partners to reinvent commercial exchange as we know it. If you are passionate about becoming part of that revolution, we hope you apply to join us!
Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
Boson Protocol is looking for an experienced Web3 Product Manager who can join our team as we explore the decentralised landscape across multiple product verticals, primarily within blockchain powered art and gaming.
You should have extensive experience in managing technically complex products across the full product lifecycle; from gathering requirements to development and release.
Deep passion for NFTs, cryptoart and in-game items is essential for this position. We are looking for someone who is unique, a 1 of 1, an NFP – Non Fungible Person.
What you will do
- Build world-class Web3 products, with a primary focus around cryptoart, blockchain-powered gaming (Play to Earn) and DeFi.
- Work closely with our Tech Leads to ensure smooth product delivery that is delivered in a timely and user centric manner
- Facilitating the product development process and be accountable for the delivery of our products
- Responsible for user research, user journey and overall experience of Boson products
- Ensuring the quality and market attractiveness of products developed by Boson
- Manage full product lifecycle, from identifying customer needs to developing feature sets and release
You’ll have an advantage if you have
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience and at least three years of experience leading cross-functional product teams
- Hands-on problem solving
- Knowledge of Ethereum, familiarity with its rivals
- Mentoring and encouraging colleagues in continuous improvement
- Good communication skills, keen on coordinating other remote developers
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Passionate about producing and receiving high-quality deliverables
- Bonus: NFT enthusiast and familiarity/experience with various NFT dapps
What we offer you
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.