At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. And nowadays we are looking for a Web3 Marketing Manager , a strategic minded Web3 m
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we are looking for a Web3 Marketing Manager, a strategic minded Web3 marketer who will plan our Web3 marketing strategy and conduct marketing activities in collaboration with other teams inside the company.
As our Web3 Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in crafting our blockchain strategy, promoting Tilting Point games to Web3 audiences and players all around the world.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Develop product go-to-market strategy including marketing and competitive analysis, branding, pillars and deep understanding of the target audience.
- Think outside-the-box and pitch new marketing initiatives that can boost community members to Web3 Community Managers.
- Creates copy, data points, content strategy, trends, etc. for execution across the wider business.
- Define and own the project narrative with the goal of inspiring web3 gaming believers, crypto natives and F2P explorers to join Tilting Point projects community.
- Drive visual art creation in partnership with the in-house art team.
- Ideate impactful cross-channel campaigns by partnering with internal and external stakeholders including UA, creative, Influencers, PR, etc.
- Keep a pulse on the latest web3 and gaming meta in tune with the community sentiment and key topics.
Skills and requirements
- At least 3 years of B2C marketing experience or relevant experience in Web 3 project marketing.
- Good knowledge of crypto, web3 protocols, DAO, NFTs services and their marketing strategies.
- Experience in launching a Web3 brand or product to the market before.
- Good understanding of protocol & technical aspects of blockchain.
- Proficient in analyzing, tracking, and reporting on social data.
- Experience in collaborating with other areas of the business to provide user feedback.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for Gaming is desirable.
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.