Web3 Fullstack Developer / Engineer £45K - £73K Per Annum Paris Over the last few years, cryptos and blockchain technologies have introduced a new paradigm (just like the Internet did 25 years
Web3 Fullstack Developer / Engineer
£45K – £73K Per Annum
Over the last few years, cryptos and blockchain technologies have introduced a new paradigm (just like the Internet did 25 years ago!). Yet, it is still recent and most of the tools that exist on the market today are only suitable for individuals, not businesses.
Our mission is to support future generations of entrepreneurs, businesses, and organizations (DAOs, Web3, NFTs, Metaverse) in their growth by creating their financial backbone.
We offer an all-in-one app for web3 companies to manage their cryptos daily with cashflow monitoring and reporting tools and the possibility to make payments using cryptos (salaries, invoices, etc) or make exchanges in both crypto and fiat currencies.
We’re a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers, convinced that crypto is shaping the world of tomorrow, with backing from world-class US and European investors including Sequoia Capital (Google, Stripe, Youtube, Paypal’s first investor), Y Combinator and eFounders.
What’s so special about engineering at this company?
Our client is working at the cutting edge of FinTech, Blockchain, and Web3 technologies with incredible challenges ahead, that includes supporting multiple blockchain networks, integrating with financial and banking third-party APIs, and transitioning parts of our stack to NodeJS.
You will be part of a small development team at an early-stage startup in a fast-moving industry with a focus on delivery speed, high work standards, and team spirit!
Our engineering principles?
- Customer-obsession: Our #1 priority is to support our users, listen and commit to them to build a strong product they can trust to navigate through the crypto uncharted territories.
- Pragmatism: Blockchain is a fast-moving environment. We embrace change and navigate this world in the most realistic and practical way possible.
- Ownership: We trust by default, value initiatives, and encourage open communication. Every team member is responsible for leading, delivering, and reporting features end-to-end.
What You’ll Do
As a software engineer, you will work with our Product and Design team to define the outcomes and success metrics for the next features prioritized in the roadmap. You will own the build from front-to-back and start-to-finish, designing with security and quality in a timely manner to continuously push to deliver value to our users.
More concretely, you will have the opportunity to work and leave your mark on existing and new functionalities across the application:
- Integrate, via our Banking partner, a Business USD account, plugged to crypto exchange to allow organizations to swap between USD and Cryptos
- Participate in the constant improvement of our analytics layer, gathering more on-chain and off-chain data across multiple Blockchain and services.
- Expand our payment system to Layer2 and alternative Layer1 and integrate selected DeFi protocols into the app
- Ensure every component can scale over time
What You Need
- Based in France
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer in the crypto or fintech space within an early-stage startup
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- Experience shipping fast, high-quality products and features
- Ability to improvise, lead and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail.
- Strong value of pragmatism over idealism in times of uncertainty.
- Proactivity and ability to own and deliver epics in autonomy
- Strong appetite and drive to go the extra mile
Nice to haves
- Experience with the framework NestJS
- Passionate about all things blockchain, crypto, and DeFi
- Previous remote experience
What we offer
- Challenging work experience building next-gen financial services with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and eFounders networks
- Competitive package (incl. equity + tokens)
- HQ in Paris downtown (75010)
- Team off-sites every 3 months (the last one was in Cassis)
- Possibility to get part of your salary in crypto
What our team loves the most about Multis
- Aurélien, Product Designer: our high requirements in terms of UX compared to Web3 standards, with an actual user-centric culture
- Valens, Ops: the opportunity to grow along with the company and work closely with Thibaut (CEO)
- Milos, Fullstack Engineer: the chance to learn a lot from the cool engineers he’s working with
- Simon, Product Manager: how much he has learned about crypto/DeFi
- Manon, Talent Manager: the fact she felt at home right from the start with the team and a culture that emphasizes care
- Screening call with Manon, Talent Manager (30min)
- In-depth interview with Grégoire, CTO (1h)
- Technical test at home (3-4h)
- Test pair review with two members of the tech team (1h)
- Vision interview with Thibaut, CEO (30min)
- Reference call
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but we’re happy to adapt to your specific needs.
Salary: 50,000.00€ – 84,000.00€ per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Paris (75): Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location