You can apply to multiple jobs at once using the shortlist tool. You currently have 0 jobs shortlisted. Are you passionate about decentralisation and Web3? Would you like to guide our clients throug
You can apply to multiple jobs at once using the shortlist tool. You currently have 0 jobs shortlisted.
Are you passionate about decentralisation and Web3? Would you like to guide our clients through the Web3 technology landscape? If you want to build web3 platforms and dApps for a wide variety of clients, then Cambridge Consultants is the place for you.
As a Web3 engineer, you will drive all aspects of web3 infrastructure and dApp development for our high-profile clients. Working within a talented team you will deliver decentralised solutions to solve real world problems. Think: data sovereignty and identity, zero-trust auditing in supply chains and a novel take on the metaverse. You will get to work with teams of engineers form a range of disciplines. We have engineering and design expertise in AI, digital services, quantum, UX, electrical, mechanical and everything in between.
What you can do for us
- Have a good understanding of decentralised technologies. Blockchains, smart contracts, oracles and how to utilise them.
- Work as part of a team to plan and organise projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest Web3 technologies.
- Work collaboratively with clients to develop their Web3 solutions
- Share what you learn with the group to help us grow together.
Bonus points for these
- Experience of developing and contributing to open source web3 technologies
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols mechanics and smart contract codebases, and/or digital assets/payments and other token standards like ERC-777/20/721/1155/1400 and existing open source implementations
- Cross-chain interoperability techniques
- Understanding of Layer 2 technologies
- Knowledge of smart contract auditing techniques
- Experience developing for the EVM
- Providing thought leadership to the wider customer base on the opportunity in Web3
What we can do for you
- Offer mentoring and training based on your interests and goals.
- Provide interesting projects working with clients across a huge range of industries.
- Embed you in a multi-disciplinary team working together to solve varied and difficult problems.
- The space for you to puruse your innovative ideas and bring them to life
- Give you the autonomy to choose the right tools and processes for the project.
Learn about Life at CC
What to expect when applying
- Competitive salary reviewed anually
- Company profit share
- Generous pension
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours and location
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, with flexibility to carry over / borrow
- Comprehensive insurance – Life, disability, private healthcare and travel insurance (business & leisure)
- Enhanced family leave benefit of 13 weeks full-pay parental leave for those that meet qualifying criteria
- Career development and training opportunities
- Social committee
- Discounted train season tickets, through Travel Plan Plus
- If travelling to Cambridge by train; Free shuttle service to/from Cambridge North train station, through Cambridge Science Park
- Whilst in the office; Free canteen – breakfast, lunch & refreshments
- A comprehensive relocation package is available, if applicable
Cambridge Consultants is committed to developing its employees’ careers and has a flexible policy for individual capabilities and preferences. Promotion is linked to merit.
Job Type: Full-time