Web3 Community Growth Manager
Your mission Beamer is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Community Growth Manager to join our team. Develop and execute strategies to grow and engage our Beamer Bridge c
- Develop and execute strategies to grow and engage our Beamer Bridge community,
- Work closely with the marketing, product, and engineering teams to align community growth efforts with company goals,
- Foster a sense of belonging and engagement in the community,
- Be responsible for creating and managing content,
- Host events and meetups to foster community engagement and collaboration,
- Manage social media channels and respond to community inquiries and feedback,
- Monitor and analyze community metrics to inform future growth strategies.
- Deep understanding of web3, ideally with some focus on bridge and L2 ecosystem
- A passion for decentralization and blockchain technology, building and nurturing online communities
- 3+ years of experience in community management or related field
- Proven track record of building and engaging communities
- Strong understanding of the web3 ecosystem and its key players
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools
- Advanced level of English proficiency – both written and spoken
- Willing to relocate to Berlin or Mainz, Germany
- An ardent supporter of diversity and inclusion
According to recent research, women tend to shy away from applying to a job if they do not meet all the listed requirements, while men are more likely to apply even if they only meet a portion of the requirements. We encourage all candidates to apply if they feel they possess the necessary skills and qualities for the role, regardless of whether they meet every single requirement.
Life at brainbot
- A culture that fosters self-responsibility with a high level of professional freedom
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Attractive compensation package
- Fruits, snacks, and drinks (including our own brewed and branded beer!) in the offices
- Regular participation at international web3 developer conferences
- Annual team retreats
- German language course support
- Modern offices in Mainz & Berlin – we like to enjoy Fussball & Spike-ball in between work
- Free choice of hardware and software
We are a pioneering web3 venture builder and professional services boutique. We have been building on Ethereum since 2014. Our mission is to empower talented individuals to build open, secure and reliable web3 solutions.
35 team members are collaborating in our Mainz & Berlin offices in Germany, and remote. Our ventures include Beamer Bridge (rollup-rollup bridging), Shutter Network (malicious MEV protection), Trustlines Network (P2P mutual credit), and Raiden Network (P2P high volume payments).
Our service portfolio includes smart contract security audits and web3 strategy consulting.
With our ventures and services, we empower people to be independent of existing power structures. That’s our purpose. Does the purpose resonate with you?
Great! This is what you can expect when you join us.