AB Tasty is looking for a web growth manager with a passion for testing & learning and data & analysis to join the Global Content Team. This position reports to the senior content manager and will hel
AB Tasty is looking for a web growth manager with a passion for testing & learning and data & analysis to join the Global Content Team. This position reports to the senior content manager and will help plan and execute our web growth strategy through optimization, content promotion, and lead generation.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte – 75003, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
- A few examples of your responsibilities*
- Website management: Own multiple web projects simultaneously ensuring updates are executed smoothly, on schedule, and within scope to keep the site fresh, engaging, and relevant. Collaborate across teams to ensure web activities align with strategic initiatives, including product launches, content campaigns, landing pages, customer marketing, and paid campaigns.
- Conversion optimization: Run A/B test campaigns and optimize user journey flow to generate better engagement (page views, form completion rate, hard bounce decrease…). Develop roadmap of experiments, defining the metrics and post-mortem learning and actions.
- Web analytics and reporting: Implement dashboards and metric framework to analyze website performance.
- Website promotion: Build and execute website promotional strategies, including landing pages, to leverage new content/events/webinars.
- Brand guardian: Act as gatekeeper of corporate website. Build a strong online presence that fuels growth, builds the brand, and guides visitors at all stages of the decision-making cycle.
- SEO optimization: Ensure website is fast, mobile-friendly and content is well-optimized. Build best-in-class international SEO roadmap (keyword targeting, backlinking, content pruning, etc.). Implement monitoring and analyzing tools for SEO performances.
- What we offer*
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By taking part in lead generation, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a web growth strategy to generate leads.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort – you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It’s not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
️ What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing and web analytics & development
- Proven experience in building, growing and scaling a sizeable website
- Strategic thinker with ability to uncover insights about user journey to drive conversion
- Clear track record of building and implementing web marketing strategies, testing and execution
- Expertise with Wordpress as a publisher and administrator; able to customize a theme, create landing pages, manage hosting and troubleshoot
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly as it pertains to conversion and website optimization
- Strong understanding of SEO and information architecture
- Experience localizing websites to support global expansion
- Proficient with front-end (HTML/CSS)
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, modeling)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to optimize images for the web and localize source files
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, tech, marketing, related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
Job Type: Full-time