Web Developer/Web Application Developer
In partnership with our client based in Clonmel, Hartley People Recruitment are looking for a Web Developer/Web Application Developer Responsibilities: Develop and implement high-quality web
In partnership with our client based in Clonmel, Hartley People Recruitment are looking for a Web Developer/Web Application Developer
- Develop and implement high-quality web solutions.
- Enhance website designs to align with brand guidelines.
- Design and create business websites, pages, and additional features.
- Develop website graphics to enhance visual appeal.
- Collaborate with team members to innovate and improve website functionality and design.
- Conduct usability, robustness, and reliability testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in building and maintaining frontend websites.
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards, responsive design, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology (optional).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration please apply directly job posting or call Darren at 051-878813
Hartley People Recruitment works to the highest ethical standards within our industry, and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Software Developers, Computer Network Architects, IT Support Specialists, IT Project Engineers, Information Security Analysts, System Administrators, Information Technology Analyst, IT Technician, QA Tester, Computer Programmer, Network Engineer, UX Designer, Data Scientist, IT director, Cloud System Engineer, Help Desk Technician
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clonmel, CO. Tipperary: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- building and maintaining frontend websites: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person