Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Digital Strategist plays a key role in shaping how Watson Health goes to market in digital, aligned to key product offerings they help drive IBM Watson Health’s transformational digital marketing. They are an evangelist and teacher as well as a skillful hands-on executor. Areas of expertise are integrated end-to-end campaign strategy, digital customer journeys, performance in paid, owned and earned media, SEM, digital innovation,e-commerce strategy and web content creation.
- Set digital roadmap, vision and prioritization for product offerings in Watson Health.
- Drive engagement and increase overall digital capability with growth Squads (Portfolio Marketers, Content Marketers and Performance Campaign Managers).
- Design and drive development of digital customer journeys.
- Evaluate and draw insights from digital analytics (web and paid media), working closely with Performance Campaign Managers and Portfolio Marketersto apply recommended actions.
- Optimize paid media and web pages.
- Design and implement digital testing plans aligned to strategic improvement of performance and customer experience.
- Work day-to-day with a Paid Media Agency to ensure activities are optimized and aligned to Watson Health Strategies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years interpreting digital performance data.
- 3+ years with B2B demand-driven digital media campaigns e.g. webinars, content syndication.
- Matrix-leadership and people skills, ability to work collaboratively with marketing colleagues and business leaders at all levels
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to non-technical audience.
- Past roles in vendor management.
- Experience with IBM digital marketing tools.
- Experience training non-experts in digital subject matter.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years digital marketing strategy expertise, especially web content optimization.
- 3+ years digital media planning (display, SEM, programmatic, content syndication) experience required including campaign management and digital media innovation
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.