Recruitment Consultant - All levels from Trainee up to Manager International IT - Blockchain and Crypto Salary: Negotiable + Commission Jackson Hogg is a leading provider of specialist recruitment and
Recruitment Consultant – All levels from Trainee up to Manager
International IT – Blockchain and Crypto
Salary: Negotiable + Commission
Jackson Hogg is a leading provider of specialist recruitment and outsourced people services. Based in Walker, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne the business has a strong market presence in the North East, across the UK and globally within STEM industries. From its initial inception in 2012 the business has grown to a team of +80 specialists putting our core value of care at the heart of what we do.
Within the business we develop strong client relationships, establishing long-term collaboration through our Talent Partnerships. We also work on Senior Appointments with a range of clients, operating as an executive search partner utilising our established Research Team. Our contingent recruitment teams work across permanent and interim contracts within various specialist areas including Life Science, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and HR both Nationally and Internationally.
We are proud to be from the North East and promoting the North East technology sector globally. Our business is made up of individuals who truly care about our local community. A decision was made in 2021 to increase our charity activity by increasing company donations to local charities, alongside our monthly charity activities and events.
We are currently recruiting within our international IT Division who focus on recruiting candidates and placing them within our growing list of Blockchain and Crypto clients.
The Blockchain and Crypto market is one of the fastest growing industries in the World, so an interest of existing knowledge of the market would be a huge advantage.
- Identifying and building relationships with US based Blockchain and Crypto clients, either on the phone, through Zoom/Microsoft Teams
- Taking role briefs with clients at meetings or on the phone. Asking probing questions around technical and commercial detail to ensure you have all the detail to find the right person.
- Identifying suitable candidates through LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Job boards (Reed, CV Library, Jobsite/Total Jobs) and through our established database and networks.
- Contacting candidates on the phone, via Zoom/Microsoft Teams calls. Discussing their current situation, motivations and key career goals. Asking thorough questions to identify what their ideal next step and where their technical expertise lie.
- Going through the details of positions with candidates, selling the company, role and working environment.
- Working with active candidates to identify target businesses to approach and speaking with clients to discuss how they may fit in their organisation. Advising and guiding them on ways in which they can highlight their technical capabilities in their CV.
- Discussing our wider business with clients to identify how you can collaborate or assist clients in hitting their strategic goals with added service offerings.
- This role is an opportunity for you to become a specialist recruiter across a broad spectrum of emerging Blockchain Technologies. Within the role you will guide, advise and assist clients, candidates and partners using the specialist knowledge you will build.
The ideal candidate will be.
- A keen interest in Tech, ideally the long term benefits Blockchain can have and how it can impact humanity and change lives.
- Someone with great people-skills, the ability to understand and relay technical information as well as the drive to develop specialist knowledge.
- A proactive, motivated and engaging individual.
- Degree qualified, or have experience in a customer/client-facing environment.
- Ambitious and want to build a long-term career in recruitment
- Passionate and care about the work they do, the connections they make and the impact they can have on the future careers of the individuals they engage with and the development of the clients they partner with.
The position comes with a competitive base salary alongside the ability to earn monthly commission. Commission structure details can be provided along with a clear idea of progression pathways that are established at Jackson Hogg
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£100,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 3QS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Expected start date: 04/04/2022