p span style font weight 400 The sales team responsible for our US Federal span span style font weight 400 customers is driven by...
The sales team responsible for our US Federal customers is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrency like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering. We’re experts on the “why” and the “how” with deep relationships and knowledge of navigating government sales processes.
The VP Sales is a servant leader dedicated to enabling their team and yet still enjoys the thrill creating a calculated account plan and then closing a deal. Charged with leading a team of high-performing sales reps and hiring as needed to meet increasing market demand, you know how to attract exceptional talent, evaluate sales skills, and run a hiring process that is lean and leaves a positive impression on every candidate. We measure your success by your ability to accurately forecast revenue and hit (read: exceed) quotas and the engagement of your team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed a winning team who are exceeding their quota and objectives.
- You’ve upskilled the team’s ability to drive sales wins by participating in and leading client and prospect meetings.
- Stakeholders across the sales teams and rest of the company trust you and are eager to support and provide resources to your team.
- You’ve built transparent and valuable relationships with your team and have developed an effective and efficient strategy for recruiting, hiring, and training new Account Executives on the sales motion at Chainalysis.
- Your team has a reliable cadence for rhythm for forecast meetings and each team member’s forecast is accurate and documented in Salesforce.
- Your team’s closure rates have increased and customer churn has decreased because of your direct coaching and mentorship.
- Senior sales management can trust and rely on your forecasts and sales activity to inform the overall sales strategy across the business.
- You know the intricacies of your teams’ sales activity and track the results to inform your forecasts and individual development plans.
A background like this helps:
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Recent experience managing and closing complex software sales within US Government customers focused National security, Defense, and the Intelligence Community
- Experience managing the sales cycle from mission/program manager to agency leadership
- Strong relationships in the System Integrator and Defense Contractor community
- Key industry knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the Chainalysis value proposition
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions and other concessions in complex, multi-year sales agreements.
- History of scaling and coaching high-performing and diverse sales teams
- Experience with Financial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cyber Security, and/or Cryptocurrency technologies