With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We are looking for a VP People & Organisation who will lead our P&C Chapter and is in charge of managing the strategy and processes related to building, scaling, and retaining an exceptional team of professionals. As a VP People & Organisation, you will advise and consult the company while at the same time be able to define and execute solutions. You will optimize people-centered activities such as hiring, operations, career development, and performance management to ensure these efforts support the company’s growth and bottom line.
You will work directly with the C-Suite and are an essential part of scaling and leading the company throughout a strong growth phase.
In this role, you will work with the organisation in retaining & adapting a well-defined company culture. This means ensuring that the company values are reinforced with every initiative and communication throughout several stages of scaling.
- Build, lead and grow a lean and structured organization and drive a great culture of diversity & inclusion
- Act as a sparring partner to the C-Level Management team and as a business partner to the mid-management when building, scaling, and re-organizing teams
- Develop, manage and coach the team members of the People & Organisation team
- Accountable for attracting, acquiring, and retaining the right talent to ensure our ambitious company growth plans and build a strong employer brand
- Create and implement a strategy for the People & Organisation Chapter and translate this towards the company through internal communication
- Promote data and results-focused work by tracking KPIs and adding people analytics, which will be your foundation for driving people solutions
- Define Career Development programs, manage the Salary & Promotion committee and maintain our bi-yearly Performance Appraisal
- Ensure the operations for all people related processes and policies in the most efficient legal & compliant setup
- Decide on outsourcing and business partners for recruiting, coaching, and people management. Control performance and proactively manage efficient relationships
- Empower the company to expand to multiply locations and countries
- Degree in psychology, economics or law or a comparable subject
- 10 years of professional experience in the field of HR / People & Culture and at least 5 years of relevant experience in leading, managing and scaling teams and organisations with a proven track record
- Familiarity with German wage tax, social security and labor law
- Data-driven and results-oriented from talent acquisition to employee satisfaction
- Strong team player with the ability to establish cross-functional working relationships with senior management and C-level executives
- High level of adaptability to fast-changing environments and strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in fast-growing / hypergrowth startup
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays excluding December 24th and 31st
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.