Pixel Magician (Visual Designer and Marketer) Company description We're bringing the superpowers of blockchain to the masses through unforgettable event marketing. We organise, host and promote many
Pixel Magician (Visual Designer and Marketer)
We’re bringing the superpowers of blockchain to the masses through unforgettable event marketing. We organise, host and promote many different event types including hackathons, conferences, parties, meetups, and festivals, both online and in-person.
Blockchain technology has the amazing ability to put power back into the hands of the people but it can be challenging to communicate that potential people. Money is a social construct, and this is why we believe blockchain and crypto technology is best communicated through in-person at events. Our events allow businesses to build deeper and longer lasting connections with their potential customers while also generating some unforgettable experiences.
Who We Are Looking For
Our ideal candidate is:
- Highly creative with a design-thinking mindset and the confidence to use it.
- An excellent ability and interest in design especially in graphic, motion and web.
- Knowledgeable in multiple digital marketing disciplines including: Strategy, Social media, Content marketing, Online ads, Branding.
- A team player who can work well with others.
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative to problem-solve without external input.
- Calculated risk taker.
- Biased towards taking action and getting things done.
- Flexible and eager to adapt and learn new skills.
- The confidence to discuss and present your own ideas internally and externally.
- Motivation and the desire to execute every project to the highest standard.
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- We are a growing agency so our team is expected to get involved in what is necessary to push the company forward. This means you will need to be a bit of a generalist but these are the things that you will definitely be doing:
- Working full-time, remotely (~70%), and in-person (~30%).
- Designing visual content from-scratch and using stock creative for use in both digital and print media.
- Managing social media content.
- Developing marketing strategies in conjunction with the rest of the team.
- Client liaison to develop a strong understanding of client requirements and objectives.
- Writing relevant content to drive traffic.
- Creating ideas for content that can be used across many marketing channels.
- Staying one step ahead of competitors by keeping up-to-date with current visual trends.
- Using industry standard tools to create graphics, motion graphics and web designs (such as Adobe Suite & Figma).
- Ability to make excellent use of the video and photo content we generate in-house.
- On occasion, attending the events that we organise.
- Play a key role within a small, talented and driven team.
- Performance driven bonuses.
- A full membership to an exclusive gym club (David Lloyd) including access to: exercise gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, Spa, coach-led gym sessions, cafe & restaurant, work space.
- Working within a rapidly evolving and unique industry.
- Potential to progress your career as we grow.
- Support to grow your knowledge and abilities (e.g. access to Audible audiobooks).
Application deadline: 30/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have any knowledge about blockchain technologies?
- What is your favourite recent example of great visual design (of any kind)?
- What do you care about in your work? What matters to your in your professional life?
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- web design: 1 year (preferred)
- motion design: 1 year (preferred)