Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses adva
Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities. Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward. To learn more, visit crystalblockchain.com
Crystal Blockchain is looking for an experienced visual content manager to elevate our visual storytelling about a variety of tech innovations. You’ll be part of Crystal’s Marketing Team, which manages a bundle of digital content channels focused on demand generation, new markets penetration and surely, brand awareness development.
The Visual Content Manager is responsible for leading the strategy, production and distribution of visual content needed to support marketing initiatives across all channels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Determine strategy for what types of visual assets are needed to best accomplish the goal of the consumer interaction. This requires a deep understanding of the evolving spectrum of content types (e.g. videos, static images) and depth (e.g. 360 videos) that is consumed, preferred and that ultimately drives decisions of consumers.
- Optimize and shepherd process of content creation through distribution. This includes content production planning, vendor collaboration, shot list creation, budgeting, production execution and distribution.
- Keep visuals production moving forward smoothly, from planning to executing to approvals, from publication to distribution. Anticipate and unblock issues. Make sure we have the right assets in the right formats (homepage, Twitter and FB posts, desktop and mobile).
- Drive the financial optimization of content production, including how assets are created, where assets are created (vendor location vs. in-house) and who executes production (partner vs. in-house).
- Most preferably for the candidate is to execute the video production from scratch.
- Track and analyze video and other content usage to determine asset usage and provide recommendations on future asset creation based on data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including top level management, is required.
- Must have a client service mentality.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, perform in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong expertise in video content creation and further promotion.
- Experience creating and packaging visual story ideas that align with news cycles.
- Experience distilling technical concepts into visual content for targeted audiences.
- Experience leading short-form visual storytelling that includes static and animated graphics.
- Experience managing editorial calendars.
- Experience at a traditional media company, branded content studio, or technology company.
- Experience developing visual story ideas in a crowded content marketplace.
- Experience identifying and mitigating risk from stakeholders.
- A high degree of organization is a must.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and effectively partner and motivate across functions and with outside partners.
- Possess a high level of motivation with a strong drive for results.
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Positive energy and ability to solve problems through uncertainty while maintaining proper communication.