Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Assist the central function with prospecting and onboarding new VIP, Institutional/Corporate and Brokerage clients from the UK.
- Engage and build on existing relationships with our UK VIPs, Corporate and Brokers through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Full ownership of the UK VIP, Corporate and Broker Databases.
- Leading regular internal status calls, meetings and responsible for regular data/performance reporting.
- Understand the challenges of our clients and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Establish the process to coordinate with key account managers and other teams (Data, Product, Ops, Marketing, and CS) to resolve issues and support clients.
- Ensure the central function are aware of any UK news and promotions, and plan strategies for them to post content in line with news and key developments.
- Planning and execution of both online/offline activities, events, and campaigns for our clients.
- Submitting budget approvals and managing payments.
- Minimum of 2 years of Institutional, Sales or Brokerage experience, preferably in B2C tech, internet and/or ecommerce spaces.
- Familiarity with both online and offline marketing activities.
- A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives.
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with remote global marketing team members.
- High levels of professionalism and emotional intelligence.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus.
- Must be a fluent English speaker having spent 5+ years in the UK.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or a related discipline.