Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting edge research, real customer success stories, and the infinite possibilities in between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Video Marketing Producer understands how to showcase Chainalysis’ products, proprietary research, and company to audiences across Public and Private Sectors. As our marketing efforts expand to video content for the first time, they’ll own video production, utilizing creative tactics to develop compelling stories and valuable insight to the greater blockchain and crypto ecosystem. We measure success by the impact of our newly created videos on current and potential Chainalysis customers.
In a year, you’ll know you’ve been successful if you’ve:
- You’ve built a video marketing engine that engages with audiences across Government, Finance, and the Cryptocurrency industry
- You’ve helped us expand our content delivery portfolio from written and live-webinars to video content drawing on our proprietary blockchain data and research as well as other regulatory developments, market trends, and news stories relevant to the industry.
- Reached a consistent, monthly cadence of videos published on our website and/or social media channels covering a mix of our research and product capabilities
- Made video a successful component of our key marketing campaigns
- Determined what kinds of video content resonates with our audience and helps us engage with relevant prospects and customers
- Learned the ins and outs of cryptocurrency, cybersecurity, and fintech
A background like this helps:
- Experience in all aspects of Video Production including shooting, editing and animation with experience utilizing tools such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop, or equivalent software programs
- You understand how to create and edit video scripts which will translate complex crypto research and data into incisive, digestible short-form video
- You’ve worked in the software industry, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment, and have experience creating content used for marketing complex technology
- You’re a self-starter who’s portfolio of video projects exemplify a keen eye for detail, collaboration and ideally, a knack for emerging technologies
- You know how to build relationships across teams to quickly establish credibility and rapport with your key stakeholders
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary