Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
UX Writer in German and English
About the role
Our thousands of clients manage billions of CHF with our products. You’ll be working as the first UX writer in Bitcoin Suisse leading the direction of our tone of voice and UX writing.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive, and optimize our products until they excel. Dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative where they can drive impact, rather than in hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Crafting texts in english and german for our main client facing products as:
- Client Onboarding System
- BTCS Online (Trading, Staking)
- BTCS Pay
- Contributing to the Bitcoin Suisse tone of voice and working together with translation agencies
- Act as a subject matter expert for concise and human-centered writing within the team
- Work effectively and efficiently with UX, Product Owners, Marketing, Designers and Engineers
- Use empathy, logic, and hard data to make content decisions and are an expert in your field
- Question existing terminology, test for comprehension, and push for plain-spoken alternatives
Our wish list
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UX-Writer in English and German
- Experience with Figma, Crowdin and SEO
- Experienced with Project Management and stakeholder management
- You are a caring, motivated, open-minded personality with strong analytical skills to recognize and solve problems efficiently
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview of responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Please include a Portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.