Who we are The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive an
Who we are
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
About the position
The Ecosystem team is responsible for Sandbox’s collection launches (everything from The Doggies to Steve Aoki and People of Crypto), avatars, blockchain, DeFi and so much more. We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join the Ecosystem team.
What you’ll be doing
- Work through the design process where you will first create low-fidelity sketches and wireframes, build interactive prototypes when needed, and lastly provide HD designs.
- Conduct user-centered research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Deliver supporting artifacts for multiple digital strategy engagements, including user flows, experience, and customer journey maps, personas, competitive analysis, and heuristic evaluations.
- You will be communicating with team members from all around the world, aligning expectatives and discussing feedback and improvements.
- Work with product owners and managers to ensure strategic product roadmaps are successfully executed.
- Actively communicate with the UX/UI design team, share files, collaborate, and give and receive feedback.
What we are looking for
- Being able to adapt to constant change in a very user centered environment.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Advanced knowledge of design, prototyping and research tools.
- Have a consistent knowledge in interaction and atom design.
- Be autonomous and own your work and designs.
- Familiarized with Jira and you feel comfortable using it.
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum and Kanban).
You might also have
- Knowledge of integration processes.
- Previous experience on video games development, and even better if it was for a crypto-game.
- Any knowledge of Unity would be a great addition.