This position will enable you to play a key role in the development and design of apps and desktops used for trading and cryptocurrency so any experience within…...
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced UX / UI Designer to join an exciting, growing Fintech who specialise in Cryptocurrency. This position will enable you to play a key role in the development and design of apps and desktops used for trading and cryptocurrency so any experience within this industry (or similar) would be highly advantageous.
The ideal UX / UI Designer will be able to showcase an impressive portfolio of sophisticated user interfaces, branding and design. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail i.e. colours, fonts, typography, iconography etc. as well as a collaborative approach to your work as you will be expected to align with technical teams across the business and ensure consistency across all design work.
Key experience and skills needed for the UX / UI Developer:
- Strong skills using Adobe, Sketch and InVision (Figma, XD, Marvel etc. would also be beneficial).
- Impressive portfolio of interface design.
- Previous experience within trading, payments, crypto or FinTech is key.
- Strong skills across illustration, typography, iconography etc.
- Good understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest industry standard design trends.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with a fast paced, collaborative environment.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking to showcase their UX / UI design skills as part of a revolutionary start up company. There will be plenty of opportunity for growth and progression for an ambitious designer looking to take the next step in their career.
UX / UI Designer: FinTech, Crypto, Crypto currency, payments, trading, UX, UI, branding, design, illustration, typography, iconography, Agile, Sketch, InVision, Figma, XD, Adobe, Marvel
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now with a CV and portfolio for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.