Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As a confirmed UX/UI designer in our company, you will be integrated into our Marketing department within the Brand Creation Team, reporting to the Design manager.
Your mission is to deliver high-quality responsive design concepts, stunning Motion Design in collaboration with your team and other stakeholders to provide the best solutions on time. Therefore, the candidate we’re looking for must have a “get things done” attitude and be solution-oriented.
We work at high speed and expect you to demonstrate various projects ranging from very creative to everyday design tasks through your portfolio.
- Participate in each phase of the creation, from Discovery to Delivery and work closely in an interdisciplinary team.
- Explore multiple concepts and turn them into functional designs, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fidelity sketches and prototypes
- Deliver daily tasks respecting the timing
- Create visually stunning video in Motion Design and Video Editing.
- Demonstrate communication skills and articulate your design decisions to our stakeholders
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design and brand consistency
- You have confirmed 5+ years of experience in designing web and digital products in a Digital Agency or similar.
- Proficient with graphic design and prototyping tools (Adobe Creative Suite & Figma)
- You are flexible and client-oriented, with a great team spirit
- You can demonstrate a portfolio including UI Design and Motion Design works
- You are able to create, extend and maintain a design system
- You know the basics of the web (HTML, CSS, SEO…)
- Print Design knowledge is a plus
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are a team player who loves to work, interact and learn with an entire team of professionals
- You are a French speaker and confirmed in English
- You are organized, autonomous and details-oriented