We are Seatlab NFT, The Future of Ticketing. We’re solving some of the ticketing industry’s biggest problems with our NFT ticketing Marketplace. Using NFT technology, we’re creating a decentralised m
We are Seatlab NFT, The Future of Ticketing. We’re solving some of the ticketing industry’s biggest problems with our NFT ticketing Marketplace.
Using NFT technology, we’re creating a decentralised marketplace application on the NEAR blockchain that will allow artists and event organisers complete control over their ticketing and secondary markets. Boasting a host of cutting edge functionality, we’re aiming to revolutionise the current ticketing market, making it fairer and more interesting for both artists and fans.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking to recruit a UI/UX designer who is keen to work on an exciting new platform within the cryptocurrency sector and carry out the following tasks:
- Design and manage assets, flows and layouts for each section of the project
- Develop a style guide, design systems and component libraries.
- Design graphic user interface elements and layouts, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the application works
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g, responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Your experience & proﬁle:
- Minimum of 2 years in a UX/UI position
- Adobe Suite Experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) & Figma!
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Enthusiastic about emerging tech, startups and/or cryptocurrency