About Codefi Codefi is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys, and runs critical applications across both Enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain vertical
Codefi is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys, and runs critical applications across both Enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals (digital assets, payments, workflows, data, staking, Ethereum 2.0), as well as ConsenSys’s other industry-leading products, including MetaMask, Quorum, and Infura. The Codefi team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
About the role
Want to help us better understand user problems and product opportunities in decentralized finance? UX researchers at Codefi work across multiple product initiatives to more effectively and efficiently deliver products and experiences that fulfill user needs.
As a UX researcher you will:
- Define, plan, and conduct complex multi-phase, mixed-method user research that deepens our understanding of the user experience and drives product strategy.
- Deliver compelling, timely and actionable insights to the product and design teams which facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with product managers, designers and engineers to ensure we are discovering and prioritizing the most important user needs.
- Play a role in shaping how we build research as a core competency across Codefi and define how we put users first when conducting research.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have experience conducting research in an end-to-end software development setting, including product discovery with on-going generative research, usability testing on designs and getting feedback on shipped product(s).
- Can use a variety of research methods, which may include qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, ethnographic field research, usability evaluation, and diary studies. You might be a mixed-methods researcher, however your strength is in qualitative research.
- Can design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier stage product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design roadmaps.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in conducting user research in remote settings.
- Experience or familiarity of blockchain products.
- Experience conducting user research in a financial services setting.
Don’t check all of the boxes? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes to create a world-class infrastructure and tools function in our chaotic-but-fun, decentralised, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.