You're resilient and up for the challenge of forging new territory in crypto art, NFTs and blockchain. You will work across platforms with a focus on mobile,…...
Heard of NFTs and crypto art? Come shape the future of this exploding digital art space at a pioneering art-tech startup. As an experienced mid-level UX designer, you will design and optimize the user interaction on our blockchain certification platform for digital and physical art and collectibles.
You will work across platforms with a focus on mobile, first optimizing our mobile web experience and then designing a new mobile app. You’ll work closely with the Lead Product Designer and a high-performing cross-functional product team which includes a PM, QA and product engineers. There is tremendous potential to grow and chart your own path in this role and to develop skills and experience to take on a senior or lead UX role in time.
- Design the user interaction for new product features, applying proven design patterns and methodologies that are grounded in user-centered design thinking
- Create journey maps, wireframes and prototypes to quickly get feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Work closely with developers to refine tickets and resolve issues that arise during implementation
- Optimize existing user journeys to achieve specific outcomes especially on mobile
- Design a new mobile app for iOS and Android
User research and usability testing
- Regularly conduct usability testing of the product and your designs
- Support research to ensure we deeply understand our customers’ “job to be done”
- Analyse data to identify customer pain points and design solutions to address them
- Evolve and extend the Design System especially for mobile web and app
- Establish workflows for prototyping and testing prototypes with users
- Work with engineers to implement a robust data tracking plan to capture user behavior
You’re an ambitious mid-level UX Designer with 3-5 years experience. You’re deeply familiar with recognised UX/UI design and interaction patterns across desktop and mobile. You can demonstrate how your previous designs have driven specific customer behaviours with measurable results. This might be registration, creation, conversion or other actions. You can quantify the contribution of your design towards a specific goal.
Skills and tools
- You’re proficient with a suite of digital design tools, especially Sketch, Figma, InVision, InDesign.
- You’re comfortable using Jira, Slack and Notion as part of an agile product team.
- You can extract and analyze data from Mixpanel and Google Analytics to form a clear picture of user behavior.
- You enjoy talking to customers and can organize user research sessions and summarize the results.
- You’re resilient and up for the challenge of forging new territory in crypto art, NFTs and blockchain.
- You have strong and well-reasoned opinions about design based on your previous experience and data, but you’re also flexible willing to pivot when new information comes to light.
This role is based in our office in Mayfair, London, alongside the rest of the product team. Once Covid-19 lockdown lifts, some remote working will be possible, but you will be expected to spend at least 70% of your time in the office.
We can only consider candidates already based in the UK.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Work on some of the most exciting tech around in a market that is growing exponentially
- Opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team innovating in blockchain
- Bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
- Remote working up to 30% of your time