Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will be instrumental in designing new dApp experiences, defining and creating partner integration journeys,…...
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
We are looking for an experienced User Experience designer who knows first-hand the limitations of being a pioneer within the Web3 and DeFi space. We see a future of dCommerce where people can exchange value safely, fairly and there is a bridge between the metaverse and the universe. In order to achieve this, we cannot apply Web2 principles to DeFi – this is where you come in.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will be instrumental in designing new dApp experiences, defining and creating partner integration journeys, supporting Product Managers to communicate their vision to our partners through the creation of demo apps as well as being the custodian of groundbreaking customer experience within the team.
- Delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas
- Champion a Web3 UX mindset bringing this to life in your customer experience designs.
- Working with a cross functional team partnering with users, product managers and development teams to design and deliver Web3 products
- Supporting teams and key stakeholders to define opportunities and shape work through visualizing work and facilitating product discovery events such as design workshops and sprints
- Working with product managers to define and describe work to support rapid delivery of products and experiences.
- Supporting product managers in user and customer discovery activities.
- Work with partners to build positive and frictionless user experience.
- Build user journeys that appeal to both the crypto and non crypto communities.
- Be an advocate for all things UX
Must have skills, experience and attributes
- Experience in UX design within Web3 / Crypto
- Hands on experience with using various UX and design tools
- Customer research
- Building storyboards
- Mapping user journeys
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and overcome time constraints to produce concepts and prototypes
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills with the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Understanding of Design systems, information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
- Experience of running design workshops
- Be able to work in a remote, distributed team
Benefits of working with us
- Work Remotely in a dynamic, young, fast growth startup
- The opportunity of working with bleeding edge technology
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- Flexible working schedule
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
If you would like to be part of the foundational change in how we view commerce, then we would love to talk to you about the dCommerce revolution.
Please be sure to include a portfolio with your application.