A propos de Talan Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admin
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Are you a passionate and visionary UX Designer looking to make your mark in the digital world? We are on the hunt for top-tier talent to join our dynamic team and help shape exceptional user experiences that leave a lasting impact!
At Talan, we believe in the power of intuitive design to transform the way people interact with technology. We’re driven by innovation and constantly pushing boundaries to create user-centric solutions that delight our customers.
As a UX Designer within the Finance industry, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse and talented group of individuals.
- meet with clients to gather information about their requirements
- propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software applications
- create user personas, user journeys and site maps
- work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences
- work collaboratively with other designers, product design and development teams, business analysts, engineers and project managers
- attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project
- run workshops for clients and internal stakeholders
- write reports and communicate the results of your work
- identify areas for improvement
- redesign websites to make them more responsive
- redesign or create mobile apps that are easy to use and configured appropriately for smartphones and tablets
- keep up to date with technological innovations and new tools.
Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- industry-standard design tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or InVision)
- wireframing and Prototyping Tools like Balsamiq, Axure, or Justinmind
- user Research and Testing Tools ike UserTesting, Optimal Workshop, or Validately
- collaboration and Communication Tools like Miro, Slack, Trello, or Jira
- analytics and Data Analysis Tools: Tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, or Mixpanel assist UX Designers in analyzing user behavior and gathering data-driven insights
- sketching and Whiteboarding Tools: Traditional pen and paper, whiteboards, or digital sketching tablets like Wacom can be used for quick ideation, sketching user flows, or conceptualizing design ideas
- design System and Collaboration Tools: Design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries are often managed using tools like Zeplin, Abstract, or InVision DSM to ensure design consistency across projects and facilitate collaboration between the designers and developers.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
️ Attention to detail and a passion for crafting pixel-perfect designs.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and adapt to changing priorities.
A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in UX design and demonstrating your ability to create intuitive and visually stunning interfaces (at least 3 years of experience).