Company Description Verse is within the ecosystem of Cash App, located in Barcelona, Vilnius, and Madrid. Its goal is to take the friction out of spending and sharing money through peer-to-peer tran
Verse is within the ecosystem of Cash App, located in Barcelona, Vilnius, and Madrid. Its goal is to take the friction out of spending and sharing money through peer-to-peer transactions. Verse is an EU licensed electronic money institution, which under its digital wallet, allows its customers to share payments instantly, safely, and free of charge in select countries across the European Union.
In partnership with Cash App and the rest of the Block ecosystem, we are building a product that redefines the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at https://verse.me/careers.
You know how important it is to get a solution when a problem arises. You like speaking with customers, understanding their needs and solving their issues. You are willing to go the extra mile to get the work done and are resourceful when it comes to finding solutions.
This is a great opportunity to have a high impact on the business by joining the team that is the voice of the customer, as well as helping us to uncover new ways to be an even more customer-centric and data-driven company putting the user at the centre of all of our developments. As a User Happiness Specialist, you will give technical support and guidance to our mobile app development team.
What you will do: *
- Handle incoming user queries via phone, email and chat.
- Give our customers the best experience possible. No query is too small.
- Give technical support related to tech specifications of our mobile application.
- Capture and identify customer feedback on areas of improvement for our product and relay it to our product team
- Work closely with Operations and Product to propose solutions to improve the UX of the app
- Support the product team for translations of website/apps and other relevant tasks.
What do we expect from you: *
- Minimum one-year proven experience as a Customer Care Representative. (f you have some experience in the mobile app sector or similar areas is a big plus , but not a must)
- Spanish as native language and a very fluent level of English, and French is required
- Weekend shift, meaning you will work Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm and you will complete your 40 hrs weekly shift by working 3 weekdays of your choice from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Enjoy a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your users and colleagues.
- You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory.
- Some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment will be considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- Prior experience with online or mobile support solutions, such as Zendesk, Intercom, etc. is a plus
- We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
Job Type: Full-time