Caiz Holding AG is an international company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the worlds first Islam
We are currently looking for a UNIX/LINUX System Administrator to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for a UNIX/LINUX system administrators install, configure, and maintain computer systems and servers running on UNIX. They form an integral part of the IT team and respond to server breakdowns, user issues, and network errors.
- Maintain UNIX/Linux Operating System
- Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem
- Work with LAN/Network personnel to ensure compatibility with LAN applications and peripheral hardware to provide end users with reliable and stable working environment
- Support and maintain other vendor database software installed on the LAN servers
- Perform User Access Management;
- Experience supporting day-today administration functions including user account management and script creation
- Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary. Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability
- Install and configure storage arrays and allocate SAN and NAS storage to different OS platforms and/or administer ZFS storage pools, file system, snapshots and clones.
- Troubleshoot Hardware Issues, Installation and testing of computer peripherals
- Perform/Implement Security Monitoring and audit to identify any possible security intrusions or breaches.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a UNIX/LINUX System administrator role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Understanding of UNIX and LINUX Operating systems, file systems, storage environments, and networking protocols
- Practical understanding of Networking – rounting, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP and VLANs
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Self motivated and thrives in a startup environment
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
Fluent in German and English
Software/IT/Development skills: Microsoft Office
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.