Company Description* About Devoteam* Devoteam UK Ltd is a digital and technology consulting firm delivering innovative solutions for business. The business has over 8000 consultants across EMEA and LA
Devoteam UK Ltd is a digital and technology consulting firm delivering innovative solutions for business. The business has over 8000 consultants across EMEA and LATAM.
In the UK, we are around 100 people delivering a range of cutting-edge cloud, DevOps and service transformation projects with our partners, Google, Red Hat, Service Now, AWS, Salesforce, and Microsoft.
We focus on technologies that can be delivered at scale for competitive advantage, so AI, Big Data, Cloud, DevOps, Automation, Collaborative platforms, and enterprise platforms are our focus. We watch emerging technologies and pilot some projects in the areas of blockchain, VR and quantum computing but not at scale.
We help our customers become agile and reliable at scale, develop their business models, processes and technologies to become platforms and manage their overall ecosystem more successfully.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to help drive our growing company to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This will be achieved through developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, understanding the fast-growing Cloud and Workflow environment we work in, coaching and mentoring the sales team and driving the team to hit and exceed their targets.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Owning Salesforce management and effectiveness for the team, ensuring accuracy of pipeline and activity
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Requirements and skills
- Proven sales executive / management experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Experience of Partner Sales with either Amazon, Microsoft, Google, ServiceNow or Salesforce
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience coaching and mentoring a multi-disciplinary sales team
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Location: 35 New Broad Street, London EC2M
Job Type: Full-time