UI/UX Designer – Product Team
We're looking for a passionate designer who's excited to shape a robust product experience and interface. You'll be joining a fast growing business working on multiple products. A bit about us
We’re looking for a passionate designer who’s excited to shape a robust product experience and interface. You’ll be joining a fast growing business working on multiple products.
A bit about us
Games, Metaverse, Virtual World – Whatever you call the experience, we believe these new worlds will be shaped by technology that extends a hand to creators, helping them learn, partner up and build a more exciting future, together.
At MetaENGINE, our mission is to give creators the tools to express themselves and collaborate to educate and entertain the world. We will provide the tech, tools and integrated workflows for them to build faster and more collaboratively than any engine on the market today. Our community will meet the core needs of creators, helping to showcase their work and generate new opportunities for everyone.
We are a global team working 100% remotely together and are approaching an exciting phase in the business as we expand. We are looking for exceptional talent regardless of geographical location with the aim of building a world-class team to support our current and future ventures.
What the job involves
- You will be a central part of the Product team and will help shape a robust product experience while building a solid relationship across teams
- Design exciting new features for our web application, manage visual assets and maintain a comprehensive design language across our platforms
- Take hypotheses, user stories, & customer insights and translate them into high (or low) fidelity prototypes, iterating on these ideas with customers & the product team to arrive at your final designs
- Conduct extensive user research, including interviews, surveys, and usability studies to gain valuable insights into user needs, behaviors, and motivations.
- Analyze user feedback and translate findings into user profiles and journey maps.
- Develop wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and interface designs to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Create intuitive, simple, and engaging user interfaces and experiences for our mobile and web applications. Employ design systems, style guides, and interface design patterns to ensure a seamless experience across platforms.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to implement and iterate on designs, ensuring a high-quality user experience at every touchpoint.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI/UX design tools, techniques, and trends to produce innovative and impactful designs.
- 3+ years experience with web app development from ideation to publication (working on SaaS is a plus)
- Fast-paced iteration with short feedback loops and tight integration with our engineering teams to build aligned products
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer feedback
- Expert skills with Figma and Zeplin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a team-focused attitude
- (Desirable) Experience with Lottie vector graphics animation
- (Desirable) Familiarity with the Agile software development process
- (Desirable) Experience working with marketplaces or eCommerce is a plus
- (Desirable) Experience working in the gaming industry
- (Desirable) Knowledge of blockchain and web3
- 100% Remote working anywhere in the world!
- Home office set up allowance
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Annual budget for both work related and personal interest related training
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Health Insurance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions