We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team based in Berlin, Germany or Zug, Switzerland. We're looking for a designer on-site (or remote) to help create amazing digital experiences for
We’re looking for a designer on-site (or remote) to help create amazing digital experiences for our users that include web and mobile web. This project encompasses UX design (wireframes, prototypes), UI design (websites, mobile) and product research.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the sites functions
- Create and maintain a design systems for multiple products that are used by different types of stakeholders
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our product manager and engineers
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in UI/UX design.
- Advanced knowledge of tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good understanding of layout, color and typography
- Strong collaboration skills in working with technical team members
- The ability to iterate quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English language skills
- You have a deep interest or understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2022
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (built and sold 3 well known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class DeFi product
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen