Company Description -Tracr™ is an integrated digital industry platform which supports De Beers’ aim to pioneer a new diamond world. Tracr utilises cutting-edge machine learning and blockchain tec
-Tracr™ is an integrated digital industry platform which supports De Beers’ aim to pioneer a new diamond world.
Tracr utilises cutting-edge machine learning and blockchain technologies to provide end-to-end traceability of diamonds across the value chain, illuminating the origin and journey of each diamond from mine to retailer.
De Beers has the ambition to embed digital in all parts of the end-to-end value chain, enabling it to operate as a connected business that better understands the experience of our customers, people and partners. Tracr forms a key pillar in the group digital transformation strategy and the design team plays an important part in showcasing agile customer-led delivery.
-As the UI/Visual Designer you’ll be collaborating alongside the design, marketing, product, engineering and go-to-market teams to help to deliver best-in-class solutions from Interface design to marketing collateral.
- Work alongside product and UX designers to help to deliver best in class user interface solutions
- Maintain our design system and the related standards that enable the wider team to produce high-quality design at scale
- Create and be involved with stakeholders to produce social media and other brand-related artefacts
- Create design concepts collaboratively to bring the vision to life in a range of formats, such as, infographics, marketing collateral, apps, websites (video/animation is a bonus!)
- Deliver industry-standard UI interactions and components
- Maintain design collateral including brand guidelines and the design system across Tracr
- Present design output while being able to confidently articulate design decisions based on validation and experience of best practice
- Collaboration across different teams
-Design related university degree or equivalent is desirable
- Excellent and extensive experience in visual UI Design
- Solid experience in the creation of brand and social media assets
- Working with marking teams to create campaigns and associated assets
- Experience building device-agnostic interfaces: running across mobile/tablet/desktop/native
- Maintaining design systems
- Maintaining brand collateral
- Industry design experience in similar role
- Expert skills in design software e.g Figma, Sketch, Adobe suite, Keynote / Powerpoint or alternative etc
- Knowledge of Agile or Lean UX and working collaboratively across teams
- Designing and maintaining components, interactions, and industry-standard design patterns as part of a design System or component library to ensure quality, consistency and ensure efficient collaboration with developers.
- Understanding of UCD
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
Highly advantageous if you have the following skills
- Interaction design
- Additional Information
-A great working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company
- Staff discount
- Fantastic pension scheme
- We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more days
- Mental health is a top priority for De Beers Group.
- We offer free subscription to Headspace and have mental health first aider
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Employee share schemes and variable salary components
- Your Choice membership discounts
- Free on-site gym & classes
- Free breakfast and lunch at on-site staff restaurant
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect .
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.