Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer to join our team!
As a UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering a state-of-the-art frontend interface for all our applications. This makes you instrumental in ensuring our clients have a great user experience when interacting with our platform .
You will be designing and assist implementation ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Take responsibility of our component libraries
- Plan new designs and assist implementation
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Assist marketing, product owner and developers
- Develop technical and business requirements
- Cooperate with UX/CX experts
- Always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Support prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Deep knowledge of CSS3 / HTML5
- Experience in cooperation with frontend engineers
- Experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!