Turkish speaking Content Editor
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you an established SEO Content Editor, looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Af
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you an established SEO Content Editor, looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you have a strong editorial background, and are passionate about generating traffic through engaging, informative, SEO-optimised content?
Our review pages generate a lot of traffic and revenue, so it is imperative our content is pitched to the relevant audience – are you well organized, and experienced in outsourcing a varied range of content, and more importantly tracking its delivery & quality?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Our sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio, and hence we are looking for a specialist within these markets (and languages/audiences of course).
As our SEO Editor, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). Naturally, this is an area we want to support as much as possible, and this role is a superb opportunity for someone to be instrumental as we scale up our processes and strategy on one of our lead projects.
- Publishing, writing, editing, and proof-reading content
- Checking and editing content, SEO research, planning, and optimization
- Conduct keyword research to find new content opportunities
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to projects and team members
- Liaising with outsourced writers and freelancers to order content
- Setting up purchased domains with fresh content
- WordPress formatting and publishing
- 2+ years of experience as an Editor, experience in SEO search, content optimization, keyword research
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our brands
- You excel in identifying technical bugs and improving content
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience working with SEO tools like GSC, Ahrefs, AccuRanker, and SEMrush
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Turkish language
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.