Introduction This individual is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of access provisioning, deprovisioning, reset (e.g., bank portals) to enable customers to access and abili
This individual is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of access provisioning, deprovisioning, reset (e.g., bank portals) to enable customers to access and ability to perform their respective job functions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of responsibilities:
- Create new users and provision appropriate access rights in treasury systems, enabling users to perform their respective job functions
- Work with users to successfully login to treasury portals
- Remove user access when no longer required, either due to departure from company or role change
- Reset user access as necessary
- Provide bank statements to necessary stakeholders via statement download from banking portal or provisioning statement access on an adhoc basis
- Provide user access reports via report download from system portal or manual/automated creation
- Manage Treasury System Access ticket queue
- Handle and resolve assigned tickets in a timely manner and monitor outstanding items
- Work with banking partners and/or customer to troubleshoot system access issues and portal discrepancies on an ad-hoc basis
- Communicate and collaborate with customer to ensure timely submission of reports according to agreed reporting frequency and ensure that KPI deliverables are met
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and ability to learn quickly
- Experience with or ability to learn Google Docs Suite
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Analytical skills with the ability to review complex business operations and develop recommendations are a plus
- Experience working with finance and with international teams is a plus
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.