Introduction Alphabet's International Treasury team consists of strong performers with diverse backgrounds who are building deep expertise in their respective fields. In Treasury, we provide fund
Alphabet’s International Treasury team consists of strong performers with diverse backgrounds who are building deep expertise in their respective fields. In Treasury, we provide funding, risk management, investment oversight and broad business support to enable Alphabet to be a global multi-billion dollar business.
In this role, you will support day-to-day treasury activities by working collaboratively across finance. This role will require ongoing communication and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrate adaptability, teamwork and an ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of responsibilities:
- Provide daily operational support for diverse treasury activities related to cash management and analytics, banking operations, foreign currency trades
- Support operational excellence enhancements to improve treasury processes
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree (relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships with cross functional teams
- Good computer skills, ability to familiarize oneself with new software quickly
- Operational excellence and connect the dots mindset
- Ability to analyze gaps and improve processes
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity to learn and experience new challenges
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience with corporate environment
- Familiarity with Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Excel
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.