Introduction This is a highly cross functional role, an integral part of Treasury team. A work with a diverse user base of employees and suppliers to solve their most challenging issues spanning
This is a highly cross functional role, an integral part of Treasury team. A work with a diverse user base of employees and suppliers to solve their most challenging issues spanning the entire process. Utilize our flagship tools to actively support global users. Provide suggestions, enhancements and other process improvements to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience. Love great customer support and are driven to make people rave about their great experiences.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of responsibilities:
- Identify and investigate intermediate to difficult problems raised by our user base (suppliers and employees).
- Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues.
- Perform basic processing requests
- Contribute to group success of meeting and/or exceeding operational metrics (SLAs)
- Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
- Collaborate with global set of team members also working on treasury processes
- Provides end to end excellent customer service
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 6 months relevant work experience in a call center, customer support, or help desk role
- Strong soft skills including proven ability to turn frustrated customers into happy customers, and communicate to employees at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience working with finance or accounting-related products, experience in Treasury would be a strong asset
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Experience with Google Docs suite of products
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.