Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Based in Paris, Vierzon, London and New York, Ledger has a team of 440+ p
What you will do:
- Ensure coordination and delivery of a portfolio of Transactions & Payments related projects spanning multiple teams (Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Design, Marketing etc.) with sometimes conflicting goals.
- Ensure continuous alignment between Business and Product roadmaps for all Transactions & Payments products.
- Own OKR process, KPI definition and KPI tracking for the entire Transactions & Payments program.
- Report project updates, risks and corresponding mitigation plans to the appropriate management channels, escalating issues when necessary.
- Create and maintain overall Program documentation.
- Create a scalable Transactions & Payments Program Management structure aligned with and directly supporting the achievement of Ledger’s strategic objectives.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of recent work experience within digital agencies, crypto services, consumer technology companies or start-ups, with a user-focused approach to user experience and a payment provider or marketplace management exposure.
- Proven track record of managing and coaching a team in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on getting things done autonomously.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders from cross-functional groups, in order to drive alignment.
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skillsHigh empathy and relationship building skills.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Engaging presentation style and excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- [Preferred] Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and an understanding of Defi and Crypto wallets.
- [Preferred] A proven track record, working within the card/online payment industry, preferably at a neo bank or an online marketplace.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.