Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparallel
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stable coins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
What a Fraud Analyst does:
- Review and triage of fraud alerts, identity theft alerts, scam alerts, duplicate accounts;
- Verify authenticity of customer KYC documentation;
- Escalate confirmed cases of fraud, scams, or financial crimes to Fraud Investigators;
- Create escalation summaries for review by Investigators or Managers;
- Alert Managers to any potential fraud trends discovered during alert reviews;
- Communicate with customers as and when directed by the Security Operations Center, Investigators, or Managers.
What is Needed for the Role:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Internet search skills and ability to navigate multiple systems at once;
- Flexibility to respond to escalations on weekends;
- Prior customer service, or fraud prevention experience.
What would also be good:
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency and risks specific to the field;
- Familiarity with lending and its associated risks;
- Familiarity with payment processing and its associated risks.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations