Introduction Working in conjunction with the Training Administration Specialists, Operational Teams Managers and Client, you will aim to build the end to end training program that will help our P
Working in conjunction with the Training Administration Specialists, Operational Teams Managers and Client, you will aim to build the end to end training program that will help our Payroll team employees advance their skills and process knowledge. Ultimately, you will help our organization succeed by training and developing its people.
Duties include E2E strategy building, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs and projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, developing measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods
- Conduct onboarding/orientation sessions
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help an organization develop its team members through long-term career plans.
- Collaborate with senior management and other project members to plan, implement and communicate Training and Development improvement initiatives
- Develop overall project plans for projects, consistent with specific project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders
- Maintain tactical responsibility for tracking project status
- Provide appropriate tracking and reporting vehicles and mechanisms
- Identify, assess and resolve issues on projects, and escalate complex issues appropriately to senior management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience as an T&D Manager, Training Manager, Trainer or similar
- Very good command of English
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills)
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a team environment and be flexible in taking on and performing assignments as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties that require close attention to detail
- Experience in handling similar activities
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.