p span style font weight 400 The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products...
The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
Training at Chainalysis is in a continuous growth and scale process, delivering on-demand learning and dozens of instructor-led certifications to high profile virtual and in-person participants on a weekly basis. The Training Coordinator will manage multiple operational facets of our team, our programs, and how we impact our global & diverse customers. The right candidate will do more than provide vital Trainer support and run the day-to-day efforts of our training courses – but will help streamline our operations through automation and process improvement.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the backbone of our education engine in a rapidly evolving ecosystem. You will be a vital support system on a team delivering training with real world impact – helping investigators to crack internationally significant cases, and helping regulators and businesses to identify and manage risk.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Your autonomous day-to-day management of training course logistics has made you an integral part of the Training Team and the first resource that other customer-facing teams reach out to.
- You’ve driven coordination of private training courses, including scheduling coordination, communications, roster management, exam logistics and follow-ups.
- You’ve managed our ‘regional’ training programs, including team scheduling, registration approvals and roster management, exam logistics, onsite logistics (when safe to travel), and follow-ups.
- You’ve built strong cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing, Finance and others across the company, enabling those outside the Training Team to succeed as well as your immediate colleagues.
- You’ve identified and implemented process streamlining in our customer, partner, and Academy training programs.
- You’ve built solid knowledge in our suite of training solutions, Chainalysis products, and our ecosystem, and can easily help customer-facing teams navigate the path to get their customers trained
- You’ve assisted hands-on with development of training assets to supplement live or on-demand training courses
A background like this helps:
- You have recent and in-depth experience with business operations in a startup or rapid growth environment – preferably with some exposure to customer training programs.
- You’re able to juggle multiple high priority projects or customer engagements, keeping track of developments in an organized way and escalating issues when necessary
- You have impeccable business & technical communication skills, which help you to connect with team members and customers across the globe.
- You’re proficient in Google Apps suite & Salesforce, and are able to learn and navigate interconnectivity between different systems (e.g. Tableau & Workato).
- You have a proven ability to think critically about business processes, suggest & implement improvements (eg workflow automation), and help others operate efficiently in a rapidly evolving industry.
- You have collaborated with others to deliver initiatives, building strong relationships with different groups to deliver exceptional results.