Trainee Corporate Trustee (Pensions Administrator)
Are you looking to start your career or further your current profession in pensions? Empowered Trustees the sister company to Empowered Pensions are looking for a Trainee Corporate Trustee. You will
Are you looking to start your career or further your current profession in pensions?
Empowered Trustees the sister company to Empowered Pensions are looking for a Trainee Corporate Trustee. You will begin your role in Administration which will provide you with a great foundation to build your career on. We will equip you with a detailed career progression plan to ensure you feel supported on your journey to becoming a Corporate Trustee.
Would you like to follow your own task management structure whilst servicing clients? Empowered Trustees are looking for a new candidate to join our dynamic team. We are expanding and growing our business to service our increasing number of clients.
Empowered Trustees offer a service to SSAS pension clients and as a Trainee Corporate Trustee you will be provided with in house training and external opportunities to further your career in pensions. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about pensions yet as full training will upskill your knowledge and teach you about wealth creation. If cryptocurrency, commercial property, stocks and shares, gold bullion, land, commercial finance and other types of investments interest you, this would be an ideal opportunity to learn more. The position will provide you with a wealth of knowledge, give you the prospect to learn about investments and what you can and cannot do with a SSAS in a fast-paced environment.
This position is remote working providing you with more flexibility than an office based role and offers a fantastic work-life balance!
– Organisational and diary management skills
– Working in a team and self managed workload
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Responsible for serving our clients
– Great customer service skills
– Opportunity to suggest improvements to the way we work
– Adapting to the modern way of working
– Attention to detail
Duties will include:
– Responding to emails
– Outbound calls to clients and answering incoming phone calls
– Attending and leading online meetings with clients and contacts through Zoom
– Managing client expectations
– Writing the occasional letter
– Occasional note / minute taking
– Add-hoc project work
– Key point of contact
– Key representation of the company
Qualifications and experience:
– Administration experience (not mandatory)
– Pension experience (not mandatory)
– Basic Skills requires on Microsoft Office including; Outlook, Word and Excel.
– Inhouse training will be provided on the CRM system and booking systems
– GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent, in Maths and English
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who fit the client’s requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply today if you would like to know more about the job role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 19/05/2023