Thalex is building a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange.
Founded by an experienced and multi-faceted team of experts with backgrounds in market making (Optiver, IMC), exchanges (Bitstamp) and brokerage (Binckbank), Thalex has the ambition of becoming the leader in cryptocurrency derivatives globally.
As Thalex prepares for launch, we are looking for Trading Support Specialists who will maintain strong relationships with Thalex’s clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with our clients. Mainly regular traders, professional traders, and HNWI
- Provide customers with assistance, support, and information about our products
- Proactively engage with clients, handling inquiries via Telegram, email, social media, and other channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience and retain regular customers
- Become a true specialist with extensive knowledge of trading and investing
- Ensure proper regulatory compliance
- Track customer enquiries, responses, and feedback to develop customer service analytics and trends
- Optimize customer complaint processes and improve service quality
- Handle emergencies in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist in training peers on improving customer experience
- Serve as a liaison between the customer support team and management to improve both customer service and product experience
- Bachelor/Master thinking capacities, or extensive experience in the cryptocurrency space
- Fluent written- and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communications skills. Perfect client services capabilities and confidence in engaging with users across multiple channels
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset, flexible, and a positive can-do attitude
- Availability to work evenings and weekend shifts
- Prior Account Management/Client Support experience. Ideally with exposure to cryptocurrency or financial markets
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Literacy across a broad range of financial topics like cryptocurrency, trading platforms, brokers, financial derivatives, (margin) trading, clearing, etc.
Thalex has a cooperative working atmosphere which is facilitated by a flat hierarchy. We believe in an open and direct communication style where ideas are shared and issues are immediately addressed. To achieve results, we emphasize data-driven decision-making and a bias for action.
- Competitive compensation
- Personal and professional development in the form of training and courses
- Attractive growth opportunities into a variety of positions
- A flexible work environment, with the possibility to work at our cozy office
- Friday drinks and more!
1. Introductory call with HR Manager
2. Interview with the Director Marketing & Operations
3. Interview with another co-founder