Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clien
We are seeking a Tokenization Solution Architect to provide architectural guidance to the engineering teams.
- Work with teams to design and evolve current asset tokenization platform. Collaborate with engineers to deliver secure and scalable blockchain-based tokenization applications.
- Collaborate with product teams to expand and scale the regulated trading venue by introducing the appropriate architectural patterns.
- Work with product teams to expand and evolve the current Digital Swiss Franc, stable token solution in the Bank (DCHF).
- Provide technical analysis, best practices and software development specification to developers and other stakeholders, including application, technical and database architecture guidance.
- Drive and extend the current cloud design, cloud services and cloud patterns.
- Active involvement in reviewing merge requests, providing coding input in proof of concepts and prototyping.
- Design, architect and document business processes in collaboration with Product Management. Liaise with developers and architectural
team for the specification and implementation of the business processes.
- Liaise with security experts to provide guidance to engineering teams on enterprise security concepts.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle.
- Mentor and grow a community of fellow engineers.
- More than five years of experience in an architectural or senior development position in high-growth environments – blockchain, fintech or banking experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated successful track-record creating architectural solutions for institutional-grade products and services.
- Working knowledge of the Scale Agile approach.
- Expertise to make architectural decisions, both in applications and systems infrastructure; and deep knowledge of key architectural principles found in highly scalable systems.
- Deep understanding of core web technologies such as TCP, HTTP, TLS, OAuth, OIDC, REST, Websockets, as well as proficiency on the web3.js libraries.
- Proficiency on architectural patterns, including event-driven architecture, zero-trust design, microservices design, and API design.
- Experience with relational databases, document storage and in-memory data store technologies such as Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis, and Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of cryptography and distributed ledger technologies.
- Hands-on experience in design and configuration of AWS and Azure cloud services.
- Experience in applying infrastructure as code principles.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, including the ability to present engineering strategy to the C-level and large audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent area is preferred.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in financial industry and a strong understanding of banking operations and the regulatory environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of latest trends in the FinTech industry, cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Certifications in your domains of expertise.
At Sygnum, we strive towards transforming the financial industry by realising the potential of DLT, and through this to help create a world where people have more control, freedom and direct access to ownership and value. Come join us on this exciting journey!