Introduction Time Tracking analyst is responsible for delivering service in the in the time tracking operations and helpdesk areas. The main scope of responsibilities consists of audits, review, prep
Time Tracking analyst is responsible for delivering service in the in the time tracking operations and helpdesk areas. The main scope of responsibilities consists of audits, review, preparation and delivery of the payroll inputs for payroll processing. The remining activities are related with the customer service, responding to customer queries.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- Global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
Time Tracking Operations:
- Delivering the highest quality of service in time tracking operations by executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures and customer requirements
- Ensuring the timeliness of time tracking processing (reviewing and signing off timecards, entering data in time tracking system, generating payroll files, and sending files to regional payroll teams)
- Carrying out audits and validation of timecard data and payroll output files
- Communicating any risks to timecard process or deadlines in accordance with escalation paths
- Producing metrics, generating reports, and delivering status updates after each time tracking close cycle
- Managing on-call bonus end to end process – carrying out timely and accurate payment calculations and validations, file uploads, and delivering customer communications
- Initiating and actively supporting any continuous improvement activities or other process and/or tools improvements
Time Tracking Customer Service:
- Delivering the highest quality of service in helpdesk area by proper interaction and engagement, accuracy of provided information, timely resolution and overall management of queries from the customer’s employees
- Actively taking part in any activities focused on continuous improvement of customer service
- Executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures
- Flexible work hours – able to work later shifts during key time tracking close cycles as assigned by supervisor
- If required acting as back-up for team members and/or additional functions as assigned by supervisor
We guarantee you:
- Job contract
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- An extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to work afternoon hours – minimum required: 4 business days in the course of each month
- Previous experience in payroll or finance operations (at least 2 years on independent position) or in a role which allowed to learn and become enthusiastic about process and helpdesk work
- Curiosity and need to understand both the details and the context
- Quick learner with a desire for continuous improvement
- Sense of ownership of assigned tasks
- Fluent command of English that enables clear and concise communication
- Excellent organization and management of own work
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to cope with different situations, different requirements, uncertainty and pressure of time
- Attitude to view problems as issues to be solved rather than obstacles
- Good knowledge and practice in using MS Office, in particular MS Excel
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.